Cabinet Refacing Pittsburgh
What is Cabinet Refacing?
Refacing is a cost-effective and time-efficient way to have a new custom kitchen. Most refacing projects are completed in 3-5 days or less, and transform your outdated kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams– without the mess and the hassles of a remodel project that could leave you without a kitchen for months. You also have the benefit of being able to have new countertops, floors, backsplash, and appliances within that same general timeframe.
Kitchen Refacing Services Pittsburgh
Transform your dated kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams in just
3-5 days or less!!
Contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation!!
Here is a breakdown of our entire refacing installation process:
We remove and haul away all of the following:
- Existing cabinet doors
- Existing drawer fronts (drawer boxes/glides as well if needed)
- All trim, valances, toe-kicks, etc
- Existing countertops (if desired)
We sand the frames, sides, and exposed surfaces back to a clean surface (if needed)
At this point, you are looking at the open cabinet boxes.
We then apply all matching exteriors to the frames, sides, and exposed surfaces in the cabinet color you choose
We install all the following:
- new matching trim moldings, toe-kicks, valances, etc
- new custom doors and drawer fronts with soft close
- hinges, in the color and style you choose
- new hardware of your choice
- original custom maple drawer boxes with self-closing, full extension glides (if needed)
- new custom countertops in the surface (i.e., granite, quartz, etc.) and color you choose
With refacing, we are also able to provide:
- New custom or stock add on cabinetry (pantries, islands, etc.)
- Modifications to existing cabinetry (lazy susans, over-the-microwave cabinets, etc.)
- Stainless steel tilt-out trays in the sink area
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!